Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer summer summer time

I have like 4 weeks of summer left. Seriously? WTF? I feel like I haven't done anything this summer. My days have been filled with Gymboree, swimming, zoo trips...and although I LOVE doing all of those things, I wish I was going on a trip. I get pissed when people say "Did you go anywhere this summer." Ummm no!

Kendall and I have done swimming lessons the past few days. So much fun. I made her go underwater, which she doesn't love, but I am proud of her for doing it. Today we did the slides and she was way all about it-she is so adventurous-the opposite of me!

Tonight we are going to Piccolos for my grandpa's birthday-so excited I love that place and I love my family. My grandpa is the best-he loves Leo and Kendall so much!

No comments: