Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bored

So it is 2:50 and I have an appointment to get my eyebrows done at 4:00. Kendall is sleeping and I am bored out of my mind. I have been through my usual sites ten times in the last 15 minutes, so I thought I would blog. About what? I'm not sure.
These are a few of my favorite things:
Kendall's messy hair in the morning
Fajitas
Watching Kendall chase bubbles
Being Tan
Getting e mails from friends
People Magazine and US weekly
Dancing at weddings
Make your own six packs (a recently discovered favorite)
Whopper Jr.
Sleeping In
Playing at the park
Fire pit nights
Game nights
T.V.
Family Snuggle Time
The first day of school
The last day of school
Pepperjax Steak Philly-Fireballed
Kissing
Obama
So now I am bored writing my blog about being bored! I think I hear Kendall so hopefully my best buddy will be ready to play with me!

No comments: