Monday, July 7, 2008


Pic of Kendall sleeping during the fireworks show!
So Ryan and I went on a total bender this past week. I think we thought we were 21 again. It started on Wed. with the 311/Snoop Dogg concert. (Which was totally bad ass!). Thursday night I took Kendall to my parent's friends' fourth of July party, and i had a blast watching her with the fireworks "Byer Woks Mommy Boom Boom" Friday was our block party (okay time) and Sat. we went to Blake and Sarah's condo for a night of fun.
So this weekend has made me realize that I am officially OLD! My body could not take any more partying, and my sat. night I was dead. Although i almost had a glass of wine last night, until Ryan told me that was ridiculous (which coming from him says a lot ).
Speaking of Ryan, I had a dream last night that he was the father of Lisa's unborn baby, and he could care less that I was upset about it. It was one of the worst dreams I have ever had, and I am still kind of pissed at him about it!

No comments: