Saturday, July 12, 2008

Be Thankful

So I am addicted to this new blog. It is written by a guy who lost his wife 15 weeks ago, a day after his daughter was born. Heartbreaking yes. I cry through every post, but seriously, it totally puts my life in perspective. Like any problems I think I have, I am lucky to have instead of dealing with the loss of my spouse and raising my child by myself. I can not even begin to imagine. Like today, Ryan and I totally got into it because we were late to his grandma's birthday lunch (totally his fault btw). But is that even really something to fight about? Uggghhh..sometimes I am so selfish and take everything I have for granted!

Kendall can count to 3 now...she is like the smartest kid ever! Gotta go, I hear her beautiful voice yelling for her mommy....

No comments: