Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolution

So, my new years resolution is to actually write this blog. I hope to update it a few times a week. Who wants to bet that this lasts until the end of January...
I guess the reason I quit writing was because I never thought that anything that happened in my life was worth blogging. But I have decided that I have a fabulous life and I'm sure that everyone wants to read about it.

For example, my daughter is fabulously funny, and cute, and smart. But most importantly, the girl is funny. Today I handed her a dollar bill so she could buy "lunch" and she immediately told me it was her map. She consulted this "map" all day. It was helping her find pirates, because this week she is obsessed with pirates. She even showed me the pirate on the map (George Washington). When I explained that actually he wasn't a pirate, he was the first president she said "Umm no mom, he's a pirate!" Whatev.... She even had to sleep with her map, and she just told me that she is going to follow the map and climb the mountain...oh, and she wants me to tell you that she loves her map and it was the best thing she got for Christmas...good thing I spent a few hundred dollars on toys...

As far as baby Logan goes, she appears to be doing well. Just in the past few days she has started learning karate!!! She likes to kick me while I'm eating, which is not the most comfortable thing in the world. I am just beginning to feel uncomfortable, not good since I still have 3 whole months to go. I think we have a name picked out, just working on the middle name...it is a secret so don't even ask!!

No comments: