Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random...

Things that are on my mind at 8:37 on a Thursday...
1. My new year's resolution is to become a scarf girl. I am going to wear scarves out and be hip. I currently own four scarves. I have only worn one, but I am planning on going all out and wearing one to my work meeting tomorrow-I am so freaking hip.

2. I have 9 weeks before my baby girl comes and I am so not prepared. No nursery, no new clothes, nothing. Not even a middle name-poor girl. But I am so over the moon for her already! I can't wait to meet her.

3. I have caramel cheesecake in the fridge-now I am going to rush through this blog so I can eat an extremely large piece.

4. I wish I was a really really good singer. I wish I was on American Idol.

5. I am quite certain that I have the smartest two year in the world. I should probably start saving money for Harvard.

6. I have so many other random thoughts, but I can't stop thinking about that cheesecake!

G'night!

Jennie

No comments: